Cost and Details
February 17th - Ist March 2019
Jaipur - Ahmedabad - Bhuj - 12 Nights
USD $3,600 per person, twin share.
Single supplement USD $630.00 (Valid for all nights on this itinerary) A deposit of USD $900.00 is required to secure your place. The balance is due by 9th December, 2018.
Included in price
• 12 nights accommodation
• all breakfasts, lunches, some dinners
• we will use guides only when we go to historical sites or more remote regions.
I will be your English/Hindi speaking guide for the entire trip.
• all transport, sightseeing attractions (museums, galleries, etc) and excursions
• hands-on workshops and classes
• flight from Jaipur to Ahmedabad
• arrival airport transfer
Not included in price
• international airfares
• travel insurance (required)
• passports and visas
• early check in or late check out
• all breakfast and lunches and some dinners
• personal spending
• departure airport transfer
The itinerary is a balanced one to create the feeling of time but also seeing special historical sites and workshops, with time to relax, sit and absorb. It will be possible to extend your trip by extra nights at our hotel. Side trips in Rajasthan or other destinations may also be booked through our tour operator. You are of course free to book your own pre/post tour accommodation and arrangements elsewhere.
• Transport is by bus, plane and private coach;
• Cultural, environmental and economically sustainable travel is important to us. To this end, we engage local guides; use public transport where possible; work with local women’s co-ops, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
• Accommodation – we stay in a range of accommodation to provide you with a sense of India’s history and traditions. All accommodation venues fall within the range of 3-4 stars. Please note that the single supplement is valid for all nights on this itinerary.
• Things to consider: your fitness for travel within India.
• our group size is approximately 4-5 people to keep this more intimate.
This trip will be different from a tour in that our priority will not be to see everything and over do but to find a balance between doing and being.